Snapshots from Team Rynkeby's trip to Paris 2019 - new snapshots every day.
TR Press FI - 03-01-2022
Sinustako uusi Team Rynkeby – God Morgonin maajohtaja? Do you want to work as a Country Manager in Finland?
To take on the position and responsibility as Team Rynkeby Foundation's Country Manager in Finland, a dedicated and responsible leader with a solid base of commercial experience is sought, joining on April 2022.
The Finnish Country Manager refers in all matters to the Team Rynkeby Foundation's General Manager.
The job is intended as a consulting agreement (in the same way as the country managers in Norway, Sweden and Denmark) with ongoing invoicing of the agreed monthly fee - our new country manager must thus have established his own company.
The job corresponds to approx. 1,000 hours per year.
The job can be described as follows:
• Close contact with and ongoing collaboration with the local teams / team captains
• Follow-up and support in relation to the agreed focus areas - including recruitment of participants, sponsorship work, etc.
• Development of a model for "best practice"
• Negotiation and ongoing dialogue with various partners - not least in relation to Aamu Säätiö and Sylva Ry
• Communication - both internally and externally
• Development of events and income-generating activities
• Financial follow-up in relation to budgets and action plans
• Ongoing dialogue and collaboration with the central administration / finances
• Collaboration with the other country managers and other associated consultants
• Annual planning and collaboration with Eckes-Granini
• Development of Team Rynkeby Schoolrun
It is crucial that the new country manager understands that our many participants are volunteers, that they spend a large part of their free time and own money on being part of the project - and that a prerequisite for success therefore requires a management style with respect for the individual and the spirit that characterizes Team Rynkeby today.
Working for Team Rynkeby Foundation is also a lifestyle and therefore that you and your family understand that work and leisure merge – in terms of benefit and drawbacks.
Desired personal profile
• Solid management experience from complex organization and many stakeholders
• Broad financial insight / experience and understanding - budgeting, follow-up, reporting
• Skilled communicator in writing and speaking (Finnish and English)
• Experience from an organization with many stakeholders and experience in maneuvering in situations with different interests
• Negotiation experience at several levels
• Experience with project planning and management
• Team player and be able to meet people with a smile
• Conflict resolver and robust
• Rich on initiative and solution-oriented
Experience with and participation in Team Rynkeby as a rider or service person will clearly be an advantage.
Send a motivated application and CV by 17th January 2022 to General Manager Jørgen HK Jepsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the job, you can contact the current Country Manager Kirsi Pärssinen on telephone +358 50 351 4711 or Jørgen HK Jepsen +45 2020 3616